- Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University [BKWSU]
- Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Visha Vidyalaya.
- Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual Organization
- Academy For Better World
- Brahma Kumaris Educational Society
- Brahma Kumaris Association
- Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Centre
- Brahma Kumaris Spirituele Akademie
- Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Study Foundation
- Yayasan Studi Spiritual Brahma Kumaris
- Rajyoga Education & Research Foundation
- Learning Center For Peace
- The Meditation Center
- Inner Space
- Anubhuti Retreat Center
- Peace Village
- Living Values Education Program
- Images & Voices of Hope
- Self Management Leadership
- Relax 7
- Relax Kids
- Visions of a Better World Foundation
- The Janki Foundation for Global Health Care
- Global Forum for Publilc Relations
- Global Retreat Centre
- Brahma Kumaris Community Education Resources
- Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Learning Centre
- Brahma Kumaris Health Communications
- Saligram Studios
- Om Shanti Studios
- BK Publications
- Eternity Ink and others
Despite numbering its members in the 100s of 1,000s, the institution has little or no external or internal review procedures. Indeed, it regards any external influence as impure, unenlightened and dangerous.
Operating from behind a shifting number of front organizations or campaigns, in which recruiting members often play various undisclosed roles, and calling heavily upon the credibility of it relationship with the United Nations, currently the BKWSU has neither any obvious formal and transparent structures of accountability within or external to it.
We respect and defend the need for places in society where individuals might “retreat”, whether temporarily during periods of need or permanently to offers others that facility. Ashrams in the true meaning of the word.
Whilst not dismissing any positive benefits some individuals might experience, especially during the “Honeymoon Period” of Raja Yoga, a number of concerns arise on the grounds of the experience of those leaving and friends and family of those that chose to join such a cult.